There are a number of ways to give back to the School of Dental Medicine community. Your support helps with the continuation of programs and initiatives supporting education, research and community involvement. You can make your gift online or you can give back in the following ways:
The Annual Fund
- The Annual Fund supports many things in addition to the school’s operating budget. This allows our school to stay on the forefront of dental education by consistently upgrading teaching tools like our dental simulator labs, practice management software and digital x-ray equipment.
- Student scholarships are a vital recruitment tool to ensure we have the most qualified and diverse class in our DMD program. Tuition is over $58,000, not including materials and living expenses, which puts all of our students in financial need. With a scholarship pool of just over $300,000--$75,000 per class--it is difficult to provide competitive financial aid.
Partners in Progress
- The Partners In Progress (PIP) program was started in 1999 to give alumni the opportunity to make a multi-year Annual Fund commitment for the advancement of the School of Dental Medicine. As the university's first, and most successful, multi-year leadership annual giving program, the well-recognized "PIP program" has become a vital source of support to the school and its students.
- A planned gift is a simple, but powerful way to invest in the future of CWRU. Planned gifts take many forms and offer a variety of benefits to you and your family. The goal of planned giving is to fulfill your philanthropic wishes in coordination with your overall financial and estate planning. The professional staff of the Office of Planned Giving partners with you and your advisors. Together, we will create a plan that allows you to achieve your charitable, financial, and estate planning goals, while supporting the mission of Case Western Reserve University.
- Endowed Funds Support provides consistent and continued support. Endowments can be department and program specific, funding areas from student and faculty academic awards, research, continuing education for alumni, and student scholarships.
Endowed Chairs and Professorships
- Dental faculty is a much sought-after group, and we want our students to have the best. With the growing number of dental schools and programs, we want to attract and retain a well-rounded diverse faculty. Endowed Chairs and Professorships fund these important positions.
Dental Clinic Sponsorships
- Naming opportunities for rooms and spaces in the School of Dental Medicine Dental Clinic are available. Contact the School of Dental Medicine Office of Development and Alumni Relations if you are interested.