Homecoming and Reunion Weekend | October 10-13, 2019
Dental school may seem like ages ago or it may feel like just yesterday that you were walking through the school on your way to class. Regardless of how you, and the world around you, has changed since graduation, your college experience is etched into your memory.
Your Alumni Association invites you to come home to CWRU for Homecoming and Reunion, which pays tribute to the unique CWRU experience. Join dental school alumni, and alumni from the entire university, for a dynamic weekend to see what has changed, what new things the dental school has to offer, and to catch up with classmates and friends you may not have seen since the day you graduated. Homecoming and Reunion isn’t just for reunion classes—all members of our alumni community are welcome to come back to campus. We hope that you will accept our invitation to return, reconnect and reminisce at Homecoming and Reunion, and that you will spread the word to your classmates and friends.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is happy to assist those celebrating a reunion year (class ending in 4 or 9) with planning a reunion event to be held during the weekend.
Here are just some of the things we can do for you:
- Provide you with class lists including addresses, phone numbers and email
- Help promote your reunion event by publishing information on our website
- Coordinate mailings and provide mailing materials
- Offer ideas for locations (we handle arrangements if held at host hotel)
- Coordinate having Dean Kenneth Chance attend your event
- Assist in planning class gifts for reunion giving
Please contact Ms. Sara Fields at email@example.com or 216.368.3924 for assistance in planning your reunion.