The School of Dental Medicine fulfills its educational, pre-clinical and clinical mission through the philanthropic support of our donors, alumni and friends.
As a donor, you are a driving force in the success of our school and our community at large. In appreciation of your continued support, we recognize donors like you through membership in giving societies and special events.
Lifetime Giving Societies
- The President’s Circle giving society recognizes those with lifetime gifts of $1 million and above.
- The Turning Point Society shows our appreciation for those whose lifetime support is $100,000 and above.
- The 1892 Society celebrates those with lifetime gifts of $25,000 and above.
- The Luminary Society recognizes those who have made provisions in their wills and estate plans for the future of the School of Dental Medicine.
Annual Giving Societies
- The Dean’s Society recognizes gifts of $1,000 or more to the School of Dental Medicine during the fiscal year (July 1 through June 30).
- The Loyalty Society recognizes donors who have reached consecutive annual giving milestones beginning after three years of annual giving.
- The Starting Now Society honors first time donors, primarily graduates of the last decade, who make their first three-year pledge of support to the school.
Special Donor Events
As donors and friends, you are key to the School of Dental Medicine’s success and should be celebrated for your impact on the school and its students, faculty, programs and patients. You are the “hero” in our story.
Celebration of Philanthropy Donor Brunch
Each autumn, typically on the Sunday of Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, we gather to celebrate the achievements of our donors who have shown philanthropic leadership and who have made a difference at the school with their charitable giving. Invitations to this event are extended each August in recognition of the previous fiscal year’s giving (July 1 through June 30).
Additional special donor events on the university and school levels allow us the chance to recognize your lasting contributions through exclusive opportunities to meet with faculty and students, learn about current outreach and research efforts, tour our world-class facilities, and engage in dialogue with school and university leadership. University-wide donor recognition efforts include the annual Blue Block Party and Momentum donor celebrations.
For more information, contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations at 216.368.5758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org