- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity Certification / Exam Administration Rules
- Anatomy World
- Clinic Manual (SoDM Access Required)
- Competencies for Graduates Document
- Disability Resources Information
- DMD Technical Standards
- Elsevier Clinical Key
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Externship Form
- Graduate Programs
- Health Sciences Library
- IT Policies & Procedures
- KaVo and Handpiece Demo
- Lost and Found Tool
- Report an Upcoming Absence
- Resources for Anatomy Lab Prosectors
- Sim & Wet Lab Availability Calendar
- Student Handbook
The Canvas learning management system will house all learning materials for DMD students, including DMD schedules, orientation materials, and course materials.
All current DMD learning materials are being posted to Canvas. However, D4 students can still access material from prior class years in the eCurriculum.
The campus-wide system for course schedules and student registration. Log in to view your semester
schedules as well as your grades.
Calendar with semester start and end dates, exam weeks, University holidays, and other important events.
Resources for students in post-doctoral programs can be found here.