- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity Certification / Exam Administration Rules
- Anatomy World
- Clinic Manual (SoDM Access Required)
- Competencies for Graduates Document
- Disability Resources Information
- DMD Technical Standards
- Elsevier Clinical Key
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Externship Form
- Graduate Programs
- Health Sciences Library
- IT Policies & Procedures
- KaVo and Handpiece Demo
- Map of Rooms
- Student Handbook
- 8/2 - the Fall DMD schedule has been updated.
- 9/20 - The instructions for connecting to the printer in the Student Computer Lab have been updated.
- 5/26 - Resources for Anatomy Lab Prosectors are available.
- 4/10 - The Exam Administration Rules for students are now available.
The Canvas learning management system will house all learning materials for Year 1 and Year 2 DMD students. Historical materials for Year 2 students and current materials for Years 3 and 4 will still be available on eCurriculum.
All current DMD learning materials are being posted to Canvas. However, D3 and D4 students can still access material from prior class years in the eCurriculum.
The campus-wide system for course schedules and student registration. Log in to view your semester
schedules as well as your grades.
Schedule of courses for DMD students for the current semester.
Calendar with semester start and end dates, exam weeks, University holidays, and other important events.
Resources for students in post-doctoral programs can be found here.