- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity Certification / Exam Administration Rules
- Anatomy World
- Clinic Manual (SoDM Access Required)
- Competencies for Graduates Document
- Disability Resources Information
- DMD Technical Standards
- Elsevier Clinical Key
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Externship Form
- Graduate Programs
- Health Sciences Library
- IT Policies & Procedures
- KaVo and Handpiece Demo
- Map of Rooms
- Student Handbook
- 5/7 - The annual Survey of Clinic Experience is now available for the classes of 2018 and 2019. Students who complete the survey will be eligible to win a $50 Amazon gift card if their class reaches 50% participation by Friday, May 11th.
- 5/7 - The draft Summer 2018 DMD Schedule is now available for the Classes of 2019 and 2020.
- 9/20 - The instructions for connecting to the printer in the Student Computer Lab have been updated.
- 5/26 - Resources for Anatomy Lab Prosectors are available.
- 4/10 - The Exam Administration Rules for students are now available.
The Canvas learning management system will house all learning materials for Year 1 and Year 2 DMD students. Historical materials for Year 2 students and current materials for Years 3 and 4 will still be available on eCurriculum.
DMD program course material is hosted here, including syllabi, powerpoints, and handouts. While the majority of Year 3 and 4 materials will be posted here, individual instructors may still use Canvas.
The campus-wide system for course schedules and student registration. Log in to view your semester
schedules as well as your grades.
Schedule of courses for DMD students for the current semester.
Calendar with semester start and end dates, exam weeks, University holidays, and other important events.
Resources for students in post-doctoral programs can be found here.