Below is a list of information you will need to complete the posting of your position in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management System (HCM).
The CWRU HR website has step-by-step instructions for submitting a job requisition into HCM. If you need further assistance, contact your HRA to walk you through the process.
- Job code - This is given to you by the compensation specialist.
- Position title - HCM will automatically prepopulate a title when you put in the job code. You can change the title to something that you feel is more appropriate or relates directly to your department.
- Home department number - This is your departmental speedtype without the OPR in front of it.
- How long do you want to post this position? You can remove or extend the dates later depending on how your talent search is going. HR states that the average search is 7- 30 days.
- Name or ID of employee being replaced - If this position is to replace a former employee, have the correct spelling of their name and/or employee ID.
- How are you paying for this position? All speedtype(s) are required.
- Position description - Have your position description ready to copy and paste.
- Hiring Supervisor - Who is taking the lead on this talent search?
Next step: Searching for Talent