As of July 1, 2021 , CWRU Health and Counseling will offer T Spot (IGRA) testing for any student requesting Tb testing for clinical rotations, volunteerism, or other form completion needs.
The cost of a Tb blood test (IGRA) is almost always covered by your medical insurance. You may check with your insurance company before getting the test to make sure it is covered by your plan. If you prefer to have PPD (skin) testing, you can call us at 216-368-2450 to speak with a nurse if you need assistance with a referral into the community. CWRU Health Service is not able to place PPD tests for students.
To request Tb testing through CWRU Health and Counseling Service, please log into myhealthconnect.case.edu
- Go to messages--- new message
- Choose: “I want to send a message to the Tb nurse’
- Complete and send the Tb survey
- Within 3-5 business days, a nurse from CWRU Health Service will respond to your message with further instructions
- Please message nurse, immunization with any questions.
Health science students, please refer to TB Testing FAQs for Health Science students page.