On Campus Resources
24/7 Counselor on call (216) 368-5872
24/7 Nurse on call (216) 368-2450
CWRU Police (216) 368-3333
Additional On Campus Resources
Reach Out App
Download the CWRU Reach Out App to have all of these resources in one place right on your phone! Just search "Reach Out CWRU" in your app store.
Sick Meals To Go
Sick meals to go can be picked up at either Leutner or Firbley.
How to get a Sick Bag:
- Give a friend your meal swipe card.
- Let the cashier know they are swiping for a sick bag
- Go to the Home Table at Leutner or the Classic Station at Fribley and ask for a sick bag.
Sick bags contain 2 cans of chicken noodle soup, 2 oatmeals, 2 cups with lids, 2 fruit and 2 soup spoons.
For longer term meals, students can have their friends pick up a To Go Box at Leutner so they don't have to eat the same thing for multiple days.
- Let the cashier know they are swiping for a To Go Meal
- Ask the Chef and he/she will walk them through the options.
Fribley does not regularly have To Go boxes like Leutner so students should reach out to the Chef at Fribley as soon as possible so arrangements can be made.