University Health & Counseling Services are now all located in the Dental Research Building at 2124 Cornell Rd.
Starting Thursday, August 3 Counseling Services will be located on the 2nd floor of the Dental Research Building located at 2124 Cornell Rd.
Students can make appointments at myhealthconnect.case.edu. Virtual mental health and medical appointments are also available 24/7 through Timelycare at Timelycare.com/cwru.
After hours and on weekends, students can call the counselor on-call at 216.368.5872 or the nurse on-call at 216.368.2450. For emergencies, call 216.368.3333 (on-campus) or 911 (off-campus).
Monday- Friday 9:00am-4:30pm
Closed from 12-1pm daily
- Send a non-urgent message through myhealthconnect.case.edu.
- 24/7 telehealth through TimelyCare for mental health AND medical visits
- Nurse on-call (after hours and on weekends) 216.368.2450
- Counselor on-call (after hours and on weekends) 216.368.5872
- Health & Counseling Services: email@example.com
- Medical Plan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Wellness: email@example.com
By Secure Fax
Information and Presentation Requests
If you are looking for information on our services and programs, or wish to have someone from the UH&CS speak to your team, please email Melissa Borowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2124 Cornell Rd
Health Services: 1st Floor
Counseling Services: 2nd floor
Case Western Reserve University
University Health & Counseling Services
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106-4901