Continuing and Expanding Care at UH&CS
While CWRU works to protect the health of our campus community, UH&CS is open and here to support our students.
We continue to operate under normal business hours.
Health Services is currently offering phone and video visits, with in-person visits at the discretion of Health Service staff.
- If you would like an appointment with Health Services, please call (216) 368-2450 to speak with a medical professional.
- You are welcome to continue using myhealthconnect.case.edu for requesting refills and to send messages to your provider.
- If you have a fever, cough, any respiratory symptoms or concern for COVID-19 exposure, please call (216) 368-2450 to receive instructions.
We recognize the anxiety and emotional strain that these circumstances may place on students, as well as the disappointment and sadness that many feel. Our staff are committed to working with students to provide guidance and support around mental health needs.
Students continue to have access to counselors through phone visits, and can:
- Connect with a counselor any time by calling (216) 368-5872, regardless of the state in which they are living, for in-the-moment support. If after hours, an on-call counselor will speak with them and they receive a follow-up contact the next business day.
- Continue ongoing counseling visits if they live in Ohio. Due to states' licensing laws, counselors cannot provide therapy across state lines. That said, university counselors can help students connect with counseling services within their own states.
Welcome to MyHealthConnect!
Use MyHealthConnect to schedule appointments for the Health Service, send secure messages to the Health Service or Counseling Service, manage your immunizations and more. See the additional information section below for more details about these processes.
As long as you have a network ID and password, you can access it at any time.
- Go to the MyHealthConnect.case.edu website.
- Enter your network ID and password. (This is provided to you once you enroll at CWRU.)
- Enter your birthdate and click on the Proceed button.
Online appointments allow you to schedule a visit with a nurse, clinician, or health care provider, anytime.
To begin, login to myhealthconnect.case.edu and click on the Appointments link, located on the left-hand navigation bar. On the Appointments page, click on the button to Schedule an Appointment. Students who wish to schedule a non-emergency appointment can select their clinic choice and continue on to the next screen.
The Appointment Options page allows you to select the reason for your visit. Once you view the prompts and make your selections, click Continue. Additional screens will appear as you make your selections.
Throughout the appointment-making process, you will be prompted to provide:
- contact information
- a callback number
- a time for your appointment
You may be asked to answer a few questions about your reason for a visit before you can book the appointment.
If you don't find an appointment time that is suitable, you also have the option to call the Health Service staff or choose other appointment options.
After you click on the link to book your appointment, the date and time of your appointment will appear. You also have options to return to the previous page or cancel your appointment prior to confirming the appointment.
If you decide that you don't want the appointment or need to reschedule, you can go back and change the appointment.
One day before your appointment, an e-mail reminder will be sent to your CWRU e-mail address. The sending address for this email will be DONOTREPLY@case.edu.
MyHealthConnect allows you to send and receive secure e-mail messages related to health issues, appointments and other information. To learn more about the Secure Message option, follow these instructions:
- Login to MyHealthConnect. Click on the link to Messages, located on the left-hand navigation bar. When the new page displays, students have the option to create a new message or view and reply to messages that have been sent to them by their healthcare provider or physician.
- If sending a new message, students will see a variety of options for e-mailing staff or requesting a prescription renewal. In the Compose Message window, click on Add Recipient and choose from a list of staff members. Type in a Subject and Message, then click the Send button. Your e-mail will be sent securely via the MyHealthConnect e-mail application.
- Staff also can send secure replies to your e-mails, which you can access when you login to MyHealthConnect. You also will receive a notification in your CWRU e-mail account stating that a secure message has been sent to you, including instructions on how to view it.
- To read or reply to a secure message which was sent to you, look for the Read It button located under the Subject column. In the message view, you can choose to Reply or Close the message and go back to your secure inbox.
Note: Secure messages only can be viewed through MyHealthConnect and are not accessible through Microsoft Outlook, Google Mail, Yahoo, etc.
MyHealthConnect has an option for viewing your immunization records on file. After you log in, just click on the link to Immunizations on the left-hand menu. A screen will appear with a list of immunization items.
You may print your immunization record by clicking on the link to Print, located at the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will open a new browser window and display the print dialogue box. Click OK to print. Once the page has printed, close the window to return to the immunization record. You can click to log out of MyHealthConnect or choose another option on the left-hand navigation bar.
You can also request the release of your immunization or other medical records by filling out and submitting a Medical Information Request Form.