Release of Information

Please follow the steps below to give your written permission for University Health & Counseling Services (UH&CS) to share information regarding your care with someone else (e.g. an outside healthcare provider, parent, partner, spouse, other university department, etc.) 

  1. Log into myhealthconnect
  2. Select 'Messages' from the menu on the left
  3. Click on 'New Message'
  4. Select: 'I want to request an Authorization for Release of Information' and press 'Continue'
  5. Indicate on the Information Release Form the information that you would like shared and with whom that information may be shared. 
  6. Press the Send button to submit