Sponsored Projects Accounting: Project Closeout is a course in the CWRU Administrative Professional Series (CAPS). This course provides an overview of the process to close a sponsored project, including the financial reporting process, reports received from Sponsored Projects Accounting (SPA) and sponsor-required reports.
This class is an elective class for the Certificate of Achievement in Financial Management.
- Participants must register for classes in order to attend.
- Participants must provide at least 24 hours' notice to the CAPS management team if they are unable to attend. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a a participant fails to cancel his or her attendance at least 24 hours' in advance of the class, a $25 no-show fee will be charged to his or her department.
- All CAPS classes will start at the time scheduled. Registrants should five to ten minutes early in order to be prepared for class.
- Registrants who are more than 10 minutes late for a class or who depart 10 minutes early from a class will not receive certification credit for the course. If time accommodations need to be made, registrants should email email@example.com at least 24 hours' prior to the scheduled start time.