Engagement Rx, an online training tool, will help you break through barriers that have kept you from achieving goals in the past…and create a future free of doubt.
Engagement Rx by Avidon Health is a suite of courses that can help you make changes in the following areas:
- Substance Use Disorders (LivingClearTM Break the addiction cycle)
- Sleep Struggles (LivingWellRestedTM Sleep Program)
- Weight Loss (LivingLeanTM Weight Loss and Nutrition Program)
- Smoke Cessation (LivingFreeTM Smoking Cessation Program)
- Stress and Resiliency (LivingEasyTM Stress & Resiliency Program)
- Diabetes Care (LivingWellTM Diabetes Management Program)
- Drinking Control (LivingSmartTM Alcohol Program)
- Starting a Walking Program (LivingFitTM 12 Week Walking Program)
The self-paced programs typically take four to eight weeks. You can complete them almost anywhere you have internet access.
Available Incentives for 2023 Wellness Participants:
- Complete LivingLean (Weight Loss) or LivingWell (Diabetes Care) to qualify for the Nutrition/Weight Management Program Incentive.
- Complete LivingEasy (Stress and Resiliency) to qualify for the Stress Management Program Incentive.
- Complete LivingWellRested (Sleep) to qualify for the Sleep Program Incentive.
- Complete LivingFree (Smoking Cessation) to qualify for the Tobacco Cessation Program Incentive.
- Complete LivingFit (Walking) to qualify for the Physical Activity Program Incentive.
- Complete LivingClear (Substance Use) or LivingSmart (Alcohol) to qualify for the General Wellness Program Incentive.
Access the Engagement RX site here. If it is your first time visiting the site, select "New Users Start Here". You will need to enter your CWRU Network ID and birthdate (M/D/YYYY) to validate your membership. You will be prompted to create your own password.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you come back to the site to login as a returning user, you will be asked for an email and password. You will need to use your firstname.lastname@example.org email address (e.g. email@example.com) and the password you created to login. The email address that contains your Network ID will not be recognized as your login email.
Engagement Rx through Avidon Health is open to all benefits eligible faculty and staff. This includes those who did not complete three Fall Wellness Activities as well as anyone who is eligible but has opted out of benefits at CWRU.