Engagement Rx, an online training tool, will help you break through barriers that have kept you from achieving goals in the past…and create a future free of doubt.
Engagement Rx by Avidon Health is a suite of courses that can help you make changes in the following areas:
- Substance Use Disorders (LivingClearTM Break the addiction cycle)
- Sleep Struggles (LivingWellRestedTM Sleep Program)
- Weight Loss (LivingLeanTM Weight Loss and Nutrition Program)
- Smoke Cessation (LivingFreeTM Smoking Cessation Program)
- Stress and Resilience (LivingEasyTM Stress & Resiliency Program)
- Diabetes Care (LivingWellTM Diabetes Management Program)
- Drinking Control (LivingSmartTM Alcohol Program)
- and Starting a Walking Program (LivingFitTM 12 Week Walking Program)
The self-paced programs typically take four to eight weeks. You can complete them almost anywhere you have internet access.
Available Incentives for 2023 Wellness Participants:
- Complete the course in Weight Loss or Diabetes Management to qualify for the Nutrition and Weight Management Program Incentive.
- Complete the Stress and Resiliency course to qualify for the Stress Management Program Incentive.
- Complete the Sleep course to qualify for the Sleep Program Incentive.
- Complete the Smoking Cessation course for the Tobacco Cessation Program Incentive.
- Or complete the walking program to earn the Physical Activity Program Incentive.
- Note: LivingClear and LivingSmart are available but do not fit in a specific Wellness Program category, so they do not fulfill an incentive requirement.
Access the Engagement RX site here. If it is your first time visiting the site, select "New Users Start Here". You will need to enter your CWRU Network ID and birthdate (M/D/YYYY) to validate your membership. You will be prompted to create your own password.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you come back to the site to login as a returning user, you will be asked for an email and password. You will need to use your email@example.com email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password you created to login. The email address that contains your Network ID will not be recognized as your login email.
Engagement Rx through Avidon Health is open to all benefits eligible faculty and staff. This includes those who did not complete three Fall Wellness Activities as well as anyone who is eligible but has opted out of benefits at CWRU.