SelfHelpWorks, an on-line training tool, will help you break through barriers that have kept you from achieving goals in the past… and create a future free of doubt.
Selfhelpworks by Avidon Health is a suite of programs that can help you make changes in the following areas:
- Substance Use Disorders (LivingClearTM)
- Sleep Struggles (LivingWellRestedTM Sleep Program)
- Weight Loss (LivingLeanTM Weight Loss and Nutrition Program)
- Smoke Cessation (LivingFreeTM Smoking Cessation Program)
- Stress and Resilience (LivingEasyTM Stress & Resiliency Program)
- Diabetes Care (LivingWellTM Diabetes Management Program)
- Drinking Control (LivingSmartTM Alcohol ProgramT)
- and Starting a Walking Program (LivingFitTM 12 Week Walking Program)
The self paced programs typically take six to eight weeks. And you can complete them almost anywhere you have internet access.
Available Incentives for 2021 Wellness Participants:
- Complete programs in weight loss or diabetes control qualify for the Nutrition and Weight Management program incentive
- Complete the Stress and Resiliency class to qualify for the Stress Management program incentive
- Complete the Smoking Cessation program for the Tobacco Cessation program incentive
- Or complete the walking program to earn the Physical Activity incentive.
- Note: LivingClear and LivingWellRested are available, but do not fit in a specific Wellness Program category, so they do not fill incentive criteria.
Registration is open. You will need to enter your network id and birthdate (month/day/year) to access the courses.
This program is open to all benefits eligible faculty and staff. This includes those who did not complete the three fall wellness activities (HRA, biometric screening, tobacco attestation) as well as anyone who is eligible but has opted out of benefits at CWRU.