Application for Admission
Your completed application will include the following:
- $45.00 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters may be uploaded with application; or recommenders may email directly to email@example.com with the applicant’s name in the subject line
- Official high school or college transcripts identified by seal of issuing institution sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter from employer verifying at least two years assisting experience in general dentistry within the past five years
- Copy of current CDA certificate or RDH license (must show expiration date)
- Proof of HepBVac immunization (or titer if 10+ years ago)
- Proof of current TB test results (current year)
After submitting the application fee, please contact EFDA Director Shelly Feiwell by email at email@example.com for the secure Box link for uploading the necessary documents.
Please note: It is important that you retain your confirmation receipt and order number that you receive from QuikPAY. Please provide a screenshot or attach your receipt when emailing the program director to obtain the link to upload your application.
Once a complete application is received, the applicant is eligible to sit for the entrance examination and will receive an emailed letter of confirmation with instructions for the exam. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Entrance examination includes:
- Part 1: Basic dental assisting knowledge (instruments, nomenclature, burs, materials, classification of caries, etc.);
- Part 2: Spatial relations (Perceptual ability).