Our new online application system will be available the first week of March 2022.
Application for Admission
- $55.00 application fee
- Completion of application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official high school or college transcripts
- Letter from employer verifying at least two years assisting experience in general dentistry within the past five years
- Copy of current CDA certificate or RDH license (must show expiration date)
- Proof of HepBVac immunization (or titer if completed 10+ years ago)
Once a complete application is received, the applicant is eligible to sit for the entrance examination and will receive a letter of confirmation with instructions for the exam. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Entrance examination includes:
- Part 1: Basic dental assisting knowledge (instruments, nomenclature, burs, materials, classification of caries, etc.);
- Part 2: Spatial relations (Perceptual ability).