Students of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Institute of Art, Cleveland Institute of Music, and Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine are able to continue to utilize University Health and Counseling Services during Summer 2023 if the criteria below is met.
- All Students enrolled in Spring Semester 2023 and returning in Fall Semester 2023
- New students enrolled for Summer Semester who will be continuing with their academic program in Fall 2023 AND who are living in on-campus housing.
- New students whose academic program starts in July 2023 (identified as Fall Semester 2023)
Students who are not eligible for services:
- Graduated students (no eligibility after Friday, May 19, 2023)
- Non degree students taking summer classes
- Students participating in non-credit hour summer programs not affiliated with continuation of Fall 2023 academic programs
Eligible students outside Ohio
Students who meet the summer 2023 eligibility criteria but will be outside of Ohio can utilize TimelyCare for 24/7 virtual medical and mental health support.
Download the Summer 2023 Eligibility memo
Please contact email@example.com for more information.