If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with CWRU or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with CWRU, write to:

Privacy Officer
CWRU Compliance Office
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106-7048

All complaints must be in writing. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint.