The resources provided in this website will help instructors prepare to teach and stay connected with their students and the greater CWRU community throughout the semester.
- Use this page to learn about:
- Available technologies
- Teaching in a classroom
- Putting classroom activities online
- Getting help with technologies and remote teaching
Learn about available technologies
These guides will provide you with an overview of technologies available to you to use in your classes and ways in which you may use them to transition face to face activities to remote learning.
Teaching in a classroom
Several teaching spaces are undergoing technology and A/V upgrades to prepare for Fall courses.
The CWRU classrooms web page provides a breakdown of each space, the technology available, and information on teaching in that space.
Check out this video if you're presenting with your iPad and the classroom computer, for tips on getting your iPad to work in CWRU classrooms.
Setting-up Zoom on the TEC – how to start the TEC, open Zoom, and begin you class
Presenting with an iPad and the Classroom Computer – tips on getting your iPad to work in CWRU classrooms
Touch Screen Interface – an overview for using the touch panel in CWRU classrooms
Learn how to put classroom activities online
Information about technologies available to help support common classroom activities in a remote or blended teaching environment.
Get help with technologies and remote teaching
Support is available for you, including one-on-one consultations with other faculty members and members of the [U]Tech team.
- Contact the [U]Tech Help Desk if you have questions that aren’t answered in the guides, to request a one-on-one consultation, or to get advice for teaching remotely.
- Contact UCITE for additional support with teaching and learning needs, to request a one-on-one consultation, or to learn about drop-in virtual office hours this semester.
- Please see the Support Contacts document for additional drop-in hours, training opportunities, and resources.
- The Coronavirus Technology and Pedagogy Faculty Leaders are available to help provide pedagogical and technology-related advice.