Digital lifestyle change program from Omada Health.
If your biometric screening results indicate that you are at risk for metabolic syndrome in 3 of 5 areas of concern:
- Blood Pressure
- HDL Cholesterol
- Fasting Glucose
- Waist Circumference
you will be invited to join the Omada program.
If you choose to participate, you'll get your own interactive program, wireless scale, professional health coach, peer group, weekly lessons and more.
See these Omada Health FAQs.
* you will use your CWRU single sign on to access the Quest site.
The university offers free biometric screenings each fall for all faculty and staff. The screenings include measures of:
- blood pressure
- waist circumference
To register and schedule a screening, visit the Quest website.
We hope to bring screenings back on campus in the fall of 2022.
NOTE: Effective Tuesday, April 21, 2020 all patients entering a Patient Service Center (PSC) location will be required to wear a mask/face covering. This notice is posted on entry doors, and we’ve updated our appointment confirmation emails to ensure those who schedule their appointment receive this notice along with their confirmation of appointment date/time/location.
To make an appointment:
- Click on the "Schedule a Screening" button below At a Patient Service Center
- Choose the most convenient location available
- Pick the date and time
- Confirm the appointment
- Or if you have had bloodwork completed at a recent health care appointment, you may choose to download your Physician Results Form. Your provider should complete and return that form directly to Quest.
* Please note, if your screening results fall into a range of concern, you may be contacted by phone by a member of the Quest team with a suggestion to follow up with your Primary Care Physician.
About 10-14 days after the screening, participants can verify that their participation has been registered in HCM. Choose the Wellness tile, then select the Wellness Summary from the menu on the left.
Screening results will be available online within three to five days and will be mailed to participants’ homes within two to three weeks.
Fasting for nine to 12 hours prior to the blood collection is required. Take any regularly scheduled medications as usual. Drinking water is permissible and recommended during the fasting period.
*All HIPAA rules apply.