Digital lifestyle change program from Omada Health.
If your biometric screening results indicate that you are at risk for metabolic syndrome in 3 of 5 areas of concern:
- Blood Pressure
- HDL Cholesterol
- Fasting Glucose
- Waist Circumference
you will be invited to join the Omada program.
If you choose to participate, you'll get your own interactive program, wireless scale, professional health coach, peer group, weekly lessons and more.
See these Omada Health FAQs.
The university offers free biometric screenings each fall for all faculty and staff. The screenings include measures of:
- blood pressure
- waist circumference
Onsite screening dates for 2019:
- October 15-18 - 7 AM to Noon - Crawford 209
- October 22 - 7 AM to Noon - Samson Pavilion Room 263
- October 23-24 - 7 AM to Noon - TVUC First Floor Conference Room
- October 25 - 7 AM to Noon - Samson Pavilion Room 263
- October 29 - 7 AM to Noon - Samson PavilionRoom 263
- October 30-31 - 7 AM to Noon - Wolstein Research Building Room 1217
- November 5-6 - 7 AM to Noon - Crawford 209
- November 7-8 - 7 AM to Noon - TVUC First Floor Conference Room
- November 12-15 - 7 AM to Noon - Crawford 209
- November 18 - 7 AM to Noon - TVUC First Floor Conference Room
- November 19 - 7 AM to Noon - Samson Pavilion Room 263
- November 20-21 - 7 AM to Noon - TVUC First Floor Conference Room
- November 22 - 7 AM to Noon - Samson Pavilion Room 263
- November 25- 7 AM to Noon - Wolstein Research Building Room 1223B
- November 26-27- 7 AM to Noon - Wolstein Research Building Room 1217
The deadline for non-new hire faculty and staff is November 30, 2019 to be eligible for Wellness Premium Incentives in 2020.
To register and schedule a screening, visit the Quest website. Use the registration key “CWRU”.
Log in to your account – or create a new account
- On the Welcome Screen – click on “Your Screening”
- On the Your Screening Page – click on “Schedule Now"
- Click on the “Onsite” Button
- Select the Day and time of your choosing
* Please note, if your screening results fall into a range of concern, you may be contacted by phone by a member of the Quest team with a suggestion to follow up with your Primary Care Physician.
About 10-14 days after the screening, participants can verify that their participation has been registered in HCM. Main Menu - Self Service - Personal Information - Wellness Summary. Look at the FUTURE Benefit Year tab.
If you already have an account with Quest from a previous screening and cannot remember your name and password, please CALL Quest Diagnostics at 1-855-623-9355 the operator can quickly reset your password for you.
Screening results will be available online within three to five days and will be mailed to participants’ homes within two to three weeks.
Fasting for nine to 12 hours prior to the blood collection is required. Take any regularly scheduled medications as usual. Drinking water is permissible and recommended during the fasting period.
If you prefer to use results from a recent physician visit, there is a Physician Results Form available. Just log into (or register) on the Quest site, click on Get Started, then Participate Now, then Select the Physician Results Form. For step by step instructions follow the Physician Results Form Directions.
Completion of the screening process is necessary to obtain the Wellness Premium Incentive as a Benelect medical plan participant.
*All HIPAA rules apply.