Change Your Personal Information

Employees are responsible for notifying the Records Office and the Benefits Office of any changes in personal status that change benefits enrollment or contact information on a timely basis. Relevant changes in status include:

  • Name change (should include copy of new social security card)
  • Change in address (home or campus)
  • Change in marital status (should include copy of marriage certificate, divorce decree)
  • Emergency contact
  • Change in tax withholding
  • Change in employment status

Employees need to use the Employee Change of Personal Information Form (pdf), to update their employee records and include applicable documentation. A copy of the forms will be kept on record in the Benefits and Records Offices, but the employee is responsible for keeping a copy of any changes and verifying that the change has been executed as requested, such as through paycheck stubs and mailings.