Change Your Personal Information

Some life events require a change in the information the university keeps on file, such as your name or address. Employees are responsible for notifying the Records Office and the Benefits Office of any changes in personal status that change benefits enrollment or contact information on a timely basis.

You will need to update your personal information if:

  • You have recently changed your name (include a copy of your new social security card).
  • You have moved or recently had a change of address, either home or campus.
  • Your marital status has changed (include a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree).
  • You would like to update your emergency contact.
  • You would like to change in tax withholding.
  • Your employment status has changed.

How to update your information

To update your employee records, fill out the Employee Change of Personal Information Form and include applicable documentation. A copy of the forms will be kept on record in the Benefits and Records Offices, but you are responsible for keeping a copy of any changes and verifying that the change has been executed as requested.