Are my spouse and children eligible to accompany me to the United States while I am at Case Western Reserve University?

Your spouse and minor children may be eligible for dependent visa status to accompany you; however, you are responsible for preparing the application and maintaining your dependents' status. The VISA Office can assist in a limited capacity.