DNP Program Contacts
Latina Brooks, PhD, CNP
Office of Admissions
Registered nurses (RNs) who hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree are admitted directly into the DNP program upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master's degree in nursing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A Completed Application that includes the following:
- Statement about system-level clinical or administrative practice issues of interest (for your DNP project)
- Three (3) recommendations. We prefer academic references--persons in a position to speak to your ability to complete doctoral work. Personal references will not be accepted.
- Resume or CV
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Evidence of unencumbered RN license or international equivalent. Depending on the practicum activities, there may be additional requirements for licensure and/or certification.
- The Executive Leadership Track requires an additional interview.
Admission requirements for those on the Graduate Entry and Post-Licensure paths are different.
- Post-Masters DNP: Rolling admissions. For questions about relevant deadlines, contact email@example.com
For questions about the program and application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org