Registered nurses (RNs) who hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree are admitted directly into the DNP program upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master's degree in nursing
- A Completed Application that includes the following:
- Statement about practice/research issues of interest (for your scholarly project)
- Three (3) recommendations. We prefer that you seek academic references--persons in a position to speak to your ability to complete doctoral work. Personal references will not be accepted.
- Resume or CV
- Official transcripts
- Post-Licensure DNP: March 15th for Summer and Fall enrollment; October 1st for Spring enrollment
- Post-Masters DNP: Rolling admissions. For questions about program and relevant deadlines, contact email@example.com
For More Information or For Assistance in Applying, contact the Office of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.