MSN Program Contacts
Latina Brooks, PhD, CNP
- A maximum of nine credits can be transferred into the MSN Program
- For credits to be transferred, the student must have received a grade of B or above.
- A transcript reflecting the course grade must be in the student’s file
- To have a course approved the student should submit to the Program Director:
- An Application for Course Transfer or Waiver Approval (MSN Students Only)
- A syllabus for the course that includes course description, course objectives and a detailed content outline.
- The Program Director will give the application to the appropriate faculty member who will approve or not approve the course for transfer credit.
- The form will be sent to the Registrar’s office where it will be placed in the student’s file.
- The Registrar will have the transferred course posted to the student’s record in the Student Information System.
- The same process will be followed for a waiver.
- If the student wants to take a course elsewhere, it must be approved prospectively.