Counseling Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Sears Library, a building on the main campus quadrangle that houses some classroom space and other Student Affairs offices. At this time, Counseling Services is not co-located with Health Services, which presently has its facilities in another building on campus. The Counseling Services suite includes:
- Individual lockable offices equipped with a computer and web camera, desk space and seating for individual therapy clients
- A group room equipped with individual seating and a computer and monitor, along with a kitchenette that can be closed off. The group room also serves as our conference and seminar room.
- A copy/mailroom/office supply room, and workstations for administrative staff.
- A charting room where any staff can write client notes or conduct chart review or other computing functions, when they find themselves temporarily without access to a consultation room.
- If needed for purposes of telehealth, staff can receive a portable, encrypted file storage drive to temporarily and confidentially store client PHI.
Please note that training facilities might shift in response to changes in our care model or our space needs, but all trainees will be provided with appropriate resources to conduct clinical care.