Case Western Reserve University supports our veterans and military students' integration into our campus community. Through academic and social programming, the Division of Students Affairs assists students in identifying the correct resources that will empower them to reach their full potential, ensuring the greatest impact in our community and beyond.
Veterans and Military Student Services supports the successful transition from military service to Case Western Reserve University and beyond. With our campus partners, we provide access to resources and services that enhance the holistic wellness of our veterans and military students as they navigate their CWRU experience. We strive to enrich our inclusive campus climate that allows veterans and military students to excel as valued members of the Case Western Reserve University community.
- Assist veterans and military students with their integration into CWRU.
- Partner with other offices to ensure that veterans and military students understand their pathway to graduation.
- With the Financial Aid Office, ensure timely certification of VA benefits.
- Provide services and programs to support the overall wellness of veterans and military students.
- With the Division of Student Affairs and the Dean of Students Office, serve as a liaison between veteran students, the VA, other service agencies and partner offices.
Campus Location: 110 Adelbert Hall
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For care/crisis management, call the Dean of Students at 216.368.1527. After hours, contact CWRU Police at 216.368.3333