Get started today
Please review these great resources for more information to help you to enroll and to ensure that you get the most out of your BenefitWallet HSA. HSA contribution limits increased for 2023 to $3,850 for single and $7,750 for family.
BenefitWallet is a solution offered by Conduent Human Resource Services and is one of the nation's top health account administrators. With The Bank of New York Mellon as our custodian, we manage over one million accounts and serve employer customers of all sizes.
BenefitWallet provides a many resources to help understand Health Savings Accounts:
Educational Videos and Materials
- 5 Reasons to Open an HSA
- Qualified Medical Expenses
- HSA Enrollment Presentation
- HSA Overview Video
- HSA eBook - Spend, Save, or Invest with your HSA
- Spending With Your HSA - Save up to 35% with today's expenses
- Investing With Your HSA - Invest for retirement with your HSA
- HSA Tax Savings Calculator - Find out how much you can save in taxes by contributing to an HSA.
- HSA Contribution Limit Calculator - Find out how much you can contribute to your HSA
- HSA Savings Calculator - Estimate how your balance will grow over time.