How can I receive tuition reimbursement?

Employees must submit a Tuition Reimbursement form, a copy of the course schedule, and a copy of the tuition bill when the course begins. A grade report will then need to be submitted after the course has been completed. Courses with grades of “C” or higher will be reimbursed with a maximum yearly benefit of $2,500.