How do I roll Case Western Reserve University’s plan into another plan after I have left the university?

In order to rollover funds the [former] employee will need to wait until contributions from their final pay have been posted to their account and then contact TIAA or Vanguard and request a distribution/rollover form. This form includes specific instructions on contacting the new plan for their distribution form, how to obtain the check, the correct format in which to make the check payable to, and what information needs to be included with it.