Does Case Western Reserve University offer any counseling services for staff?

Yes, counseling services are offered through the Employee Assistant Program.

The Employee Assistance Program is a voluntary, private and confidential program provided through the Center for Families and Children (CFC). This service provides counseling and community resources for benefits-eligible employees and family members to help identify problems and develop plans for resolution.

The program utilizes the services of over 40 licensed, credentialed counseling professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and other trained counselors in over 30 Northeast Ohio locations. In addition, the program has a national counseling network with several hundred providers.

To use the Employee Assistance Program, simply call 1.800.227.6007. Your call will be immediately directed to counseling professionals. Staff is available and calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.