I am a F-1 international student who has authorized Optional Practical Training (OPT) to work in the US. My OPT card is expiring soon. How do I file for the 24-month STEM extension?

If an employee is eligible for a STEM extension, they must contact the International Student Services office at the institution where the employee received their degree to renew.