I am a non-immigrant, and I have recently moved. How do I update my address with USCIS?

Every non-immigrant in the United States must notify USCIS of any change of address within 10 days of the change. To notify USCIS, you’ll need to complete an AR-11 by mail or online. The form can be found at the following link: https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do. Be sure to forward a copy of the address change to the Office of Immigration and HR Services located in Crawford Hall, room 320. In addition, you will need to log on to HCM and update your address in the university records by navigating to Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Home and Mailing address.