I am a nonimmigrant, and I have recently moved. How do I update my address with USCIS?

Every nonimmigrant in the United States must notify USCIS of any change of address within 10 days of the change by completing Form AR-11 by mail or online. The form can be found at the following link: https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange. Be sure to forward a copy of the address change to the VISA Office at visa@case.edu. In addition, please login to HCM to update your address in the university records.