I want to bring my spouse and/or children to the United States while I am an exchange visitor at Case Western Reserve University. What is needed to get the J-2 forms?

A J-1 visa holder can bring their dependents on a J-2 visa. A dependent is considered a spouse or a child of the J-1 holder. For each individual, our team will need the following information: Family Name, Given Name, Date of Birth, City of Birth, Country of Birth, Citizenship, and Country of Residence. It will take a few days to process the J-2 Forms that the individual will then need to use to obtain a J-2 visa stamp at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.