How can I update my address?

Employees can update their addresses by logging into HCM and going to Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Home and Mailing Address. This will automatically feed over into the benefits, TIAA, and Vanguard websites. Employees should contact the Service Center if the employee has Dentemax or VSP as these need to be updated manually. The employee must update Plan B on Milliman’s website.

Former employees who left CWRU less than one (1) year ago can email in order to have their information updated. Former employees should be able to update their address for their retirement accounts by visiting the carrier’s website directly.