I need to change my tax withholding. Can you send me a new tax form(s)?

You are able to change your federal withholdings by logging into HCM and going to Main Menu > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-4 Tax Information.

In order to change withholdings for the state taxes you will need to fill out the physical form found in the HR Service Center or on the IRS website.