Case Western Reserve University has partnered with Academic Impressions, an organization specializing in professional development resources for higher education faculty, staff and administrators. Many Academic Impressions options are free to CWRU employees once they have an account! Topic areas include skills-based training for professionals in all areas, as well as leadership trainings on supervision, personal effectiveness, diversity, equity, inclusion and more.
- Creating an Inner Coach Stronger than your Inner Critic
- Engaging in Empathy: Balance the Emotional Demands
- Developing Your Skills As A Manager: A Bootcamp for Mid-Level Leaders
- Build a Team Culture that Embraces Conflict as Productive and Positive
- Building Resilience with your Team During Uncertain Times
- Mapping Your Career Path in Higher Education
To access Academic Impressions member resources and list of training opportunities, sign in with your CWRU credentials on the Academic Impressions website.