As Case Western Reserve University and the City of Cleveland offer vaccines to members of our community, we want to make the appointment process as simple as possible.
First, check your eligibility, based on who Ohio’s guidelines state we can vaccinate. If you are not eligible at this time, please check back soon as we open up to more groups.
If you are eligible, follow these steps to schedule:
- Fill out our online form or call 216.368.1964 to schedule. To complete this form, you will need:
- Access to a mobile phone with texting capabilities or an email address to confirm your information within minutes
- Personal information of the individual being vaccinated
- After you’ve filled out your personal information, select a date and time.
- Check your email for confirmation of your appointment.
When you receive your first dose, you will be given a card that tells you when to book your second dose. You can schedule your second appointment following the same steps above after your first appointment.
Want to know what your actual visit to get the vaccine will be like? We’ll walk you through it, step by step, so there’s nothing to worry about.