How can I obtain W-2s from previous years?

Current employees will need to log into HCM and go to Main Menu > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Forms > View a Different Tax Year.

Former employees will need to contact Payroll at 216.368.4290 or via to request copies of previous year’s W-2s.