I cancelled my bank account, how do I get my money on payday?

You will need to notify payroll by phone at 216.368.4290 or via email at payroll@case.edu prior to the payroll cutoff for that pay period. Your check will be mailed to your home address for that pay until your new deposit goes into effect.