My Learning History contains the workshops and other learning opportunities that you have attended through the HR Professional Development Center, UTech or the Kelvin Smith Library.
You can see your learning history and customize it by adding additional seminars, webinars, courses or committee work that you have participated in.
The Professional Development Center (PDC) aims to provide Case Western Reserve University employees with comprehensive, high-quality learning and development resources that advance the performance of the individual, the team and the university.
The PDC has several ways to contribute to a “Culture of Professional Development” at CWRU:
- The PDC curricula - a wide variety of topics to help new supervisors, managers and individual contributors grow in their roles
- Team Innovation Strategies - aligning vision, strategy and processes for optimal team performance
- Engagement - onboarding to numerous recognition events—It’s about retaining great staff members
- Staff Mediation Service - an optional service to help staff members manage a conflict situation in the workplace
- Communities of Practice - groups of similar job functions who are looking to gain skills in a particular operational or service area
Want to register for a class or read course descriptions?
Contact the Professional Development Center
To learn more about the Professional Development Center and what we offer, get in touch with us.