Whether you are an expectant parent or have children well into their teens, you will receive personalized consultation and assistance in locating child care services with the help of a child care specialist.
By assessing a database of child care provider resources and links to several community resources in and around your area, the child care specialist provides referrals for youngsters aging from infants to teens.
The childcare specialist can offer information on how to evaluate the quality of child care programs or providers, consultation and education on child development and parenting issues, and written information and practical tools such as booklets, checklists and guides.
Referrals to community and nationwide services include:
- Daycare centers
- Family day care home providers
- In-home providers
- Before/after school programs
- Preschool/Headstart programs
- Summer programs
- Emergency/temporary/mildly sick care programs
- "Special needs" programs
To use the Child Care Service, simply call 1.800.227.6007.
To conduct your own search for childcare, visit us on the web at MyImpactSolution.com.
- Click on the orange "Go to member login" box.
- In the MEMBER LOGIN box, enter the username. If you don't remember the username (Member Login as listed on CWRU IMPACT Solutions brochure), please call 1.800.227.6007, and they will provide it.
- Click the "SIGN IN" box.
- Scroll down and click on the "Locators" box.
- Select from the list of resources.