The Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative is a member of numerous professional translational research organizations and on-line resources providing interested affiliates the following benefits and opportunities:
- Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS): Please see the ACTS website to sign up for individual membership under CWRU’s institutional membership.
- ACTS members also have access to ACTS sponsored events!
- Clinical Research Forum: Please see the Clinical Research Forum website for more information.
- SciVal (available through the CWRU Kelvin Smith Library): SciVal enables you to visualize research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop collaborative partnerships and analyze research trends.
- Access to the CTSC Research Concierge
- Notification of activities through monthly CTSC Newsletters
- Access to CTSC training opportunities
When CTSC resources have been used, responsibilities of our affiliates include:
- Citing the CTSC in relevant presentations and manuscripts
- PUBLICATION CITATION: Please help us to continue our CTSA funding by citing this award with the following text: "This publication was supported by the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative (CTSC) of Cleveland which is funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS), Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) grant, UL1TR002548. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH."
- Collaborating and sharing expertise on social media and at conferences and meetings.
For the latest news and funding opportunities, register with the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative!