Charlotte Bhasin, MOT, OTR/L,Executive Director
Megan O'Neill Miller, Administrative Manager
Noreen Roman, MT(ASCP), MBA,Administrative Manager
Whether you are a funded investigator that needs specific facilities, equipment, or services, or an early-career scientist that seeks help with co-management of human studies from concept development and start-up to study execution and closure, we can help lead your projects from conception through completion and to effectively disseminate key findings through responsible and reproducible research. If you require assistance in research quality improvement or for those struggling with participant recruitment, we will maximize your study's impact via a catalytic approach: developing, demonstrating utility of, and then disseminating improvements in translational science and operations.
Integrating Special Populations (ISP)
We want to ensure the systematic integration of diverse participant populations across your clinical research studies. Expanding upon existing well-developed and knowledgeable integration of special populations, we institute systematic approaches and support systems to further improve integration of special populations by:
- Pairing investigators with Participant Recruitment Specialists and Point Persons, to engage special populations in new proposal and ongoing research studies.
- Facilitating investigator training and access to existing, underutilized recruitment tools to better integrate special populations and achieve full enrollment.
Participant and Clinical Interactions (PCI)
We aim to successfully manage the quality of your translational research projects through knowledgeable planning, estimation, stewardship of resources, facilities, and staff required for all aspects of study conduct. We deliver ready access to quality research environments and resources and offer an innovative process to oversee successful research completion – the new Research Accelerated Management Process (RAMP). Led by Research Quality Managers, the RAMP process is executed by Research Navigators, Project Managers and Participant Recruitment Specialists. The use of a standardized process for project management builds a foundation of reliable and dependable workflows, thereby promoting quality, efficiency and successful completion of research projects. Additionally, we offer access to electronic recruitment methods to overcome recruitment obstacles that result in costly delays in enrollment. In summary, we:
- Oversee and assure quality environments (personnel, facilities and equipment) for the conduct of funded research.
- Provide project stewardship and oversight for an entire project’s lifecycle, from idea conception through study closure and dissemination of results.
- Broaden participant recruitment processes, in general, with digital tools to increase efficiencies and decrease cost of recruitment.