Looking to apply to the The Intensive Summer Education Program in Translation Research for Underrepresented Students (INSPIRE-US program) at Case Western Reserve University? You’ve come to the right place.
The application deadline is March 4, 2024. The following materials will be needed to complete your application:
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- A one-page personal statement addressing the following questions:
- Who are you?
- Why are you interested in a career related to clinical and translational science?
- What is your previous research experience?
- How will this program assist you in pursuing a career in clinical and translational science?
- A one-page career development statement addressing the following questions:
- What are your five-year goals?
- What skills do you need to achieve your career goals?
- Specify your preference for a mentored research experience in one of the following areas: Biological basis of health and illness, clinical and public health research, health technology and innovation.
- A recommendation letter from the applicant’s advisor or other faculty member highlighting the applicant’s interest in pursuing a career in clinical and translational science, enrollment in a degree program, and whether the student is in good standing.
- A copy of an official or unofficial transcript from their current academic institution OR a letter from a faculty advisor vouching for their academic standing.