Current Small Molecule Quantification Assays Offered
- Cocaine and Metabolites
- Lysophosphatidic acids (LPAs)
- TCA metabolites
In addition to providing the above analytical assays the core can provide custom method development for drugs and or metabolites per request. In addition to providing customized panels, starting in 2019 the core will offer the Biocrates 400 plus metabolite panel for cells and biological matrices.
The Core using the following mass spectrometery instrumentation for these assays:
- Waters nanoAcquity UPLC interfaced to a Quantum Ultra mass spectrometer
- Dionex Ultimate 3000 UPLC interfaced to a TSQ Quantiva mass spectrometer
- Agilent 1290 UPLC interfaced to 6540 Q-TOF
- Thermo Fisher Q Exactive Hybrid Quadrapole-Orbitrap mass spectrometer
Targeted Drug and Drug Metabolites – Xiaolin Li
Endogeneous Metabolites – Saussan Azzam
Schlatzer D, Haqqani AA, Li X, Dobrowolski C, Chance MR, Tilton JC.
Anal Chem. 2017 May 16;89(10):5325-5332. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b05070. Epub 2017 May 3.