Contact the VP for Research
The Office of Research & Technology Management is led by Dr. Mitchell Drumm, Interim Vice President for Research.
CWRU's central Office of Research Administration is made up of the following groups:
- Pre-Award Services is focused on helping researchers with proposal submissions.
- Post-Award Services provides award-related accounting support.
- Research Compliance helps researchers with compliance and continuing education.
- Information Systems supports the researcher community applications, such as Sparta.
Contact Corporate Relations
Contact Technology Transfer
- For questions about an Invention Disclosure Form (IDF), please contact Joy Chen at 216.368.0362.
- For questions about a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) or a Data Use Agreement (DUA), please contact Walid Jalabi at 216.368.2151
- For all other questions, please contact Daniel Pendergast at 216.368.0184.
- Or contact any of our staff listed here.
Contact Core Facilities Support
- For questions about CWRU Core Facilities, please contact the Cores Support Committee at CWRUcores@case.edu.
- For questions specific to School of Medicine Core Facilities, please contact SOM Cores Support at SOMcores@case.edu.
Not sure who to contact?
If you are not sure who to contact, simply fill out this short form and we will make sure someone contacts you within one business day.