Contact the VP for Research
The Office of Research & Technology Management is led by Dr. Mitchell Drumm, Interim Vice President for Research.
CWRU's central Office of Research Administration is made up of the following groups:
- Pre-Award Services is focused on helping researchers with proposal submissions.
- Post-Award Services provides award-related accounting support.
- Research Compliance helps researchers with compliance and continuing education.
- Information Systems supports the researcher community applications, such as Sparta.
Contact Corporate Relations
Contact Technology Transfer
- For questions about an Invention Disclosure Form (IDF), please contact Joy Chen at 216.368.0362.
- For questions about a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) or a Data Use Agreement (DUA), please contact Walid Jalabi at 216.368.2151
- For all other questions, please contact Daniel Pendergast at 216.368.0184.
- Or contact any of our staff listed here.