Are you a high school student performing research at Case Western Reserve University?
High school students who are conducting research at CWRU have the opportunity to participate in Research ShowCASE too! We want to see all the great research that is occurring at the university.
As an incentive to participate, CWRU is sponsoring a Research ShowCASE Scholarship which will be awarded to a high school student judged to have the best poster. Check out our Past Research ShowCASE Scholarship Winners.
The Research ShowCASE Scholarship is:
- A $20,000 per year undergraduate scholarship
- Renewable up to four years (provided the student is admitted to CWRU and maintains good academic standing)
- Open to students from any field of study
- Open to a student from any year in high school
- Not transferable to another university
- Cannot be combined with any other CWRU scholarship or tuition benefit
Visit our Resources for High School Presenters page for tips on poster design and research presentations, or for more information on how to get involved in research on campus. Also see our Poster & Booth FAQ for logistical details on the event. You do not have to compete in the scholarship competition to present at Research ShowCASE.