Need assistance in planning your marketing and communications project?
The Mandel School's Marketing and Communications Resources page serves as a toolkit to offer guidance and sample materials for faculty and staff looking to share information and connect with wider audiences, including internal audiences (faculty, staff, students) and external audiences (prospective students, alumni, donors). This toolkit supplements content from the University Marketing and Communications website.
For assistance in planning your marketing or communications project, please fill out the project request form.
- CWRU Editorial Style Guide
- Mandel School Editorial Style Guide
- Digital Accessibility Guidelines
- Accessibility ensures that all people—regardless of ability—can interact with the information or services you provide. It is required that you follow these guidelines when posting any online content (text, images, audio, video, webpages, etc.).
- Visual Guidelines
Use the Mandel School version of the CWRU logo to anchor your department to the school and to the university. Do not alter logos in any way.
Mandel School Logo
Mandel Degree Logos
Mandel Center Logos
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education
- Center for Evidence-Based Practices
- Center on Trauma and Adversity
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development
- National Initiative on Mixed-Income Communities
Mandel Council Logos
Email Signature Template
Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
Case Western Reserve University
[Office location, Suite/Room #] (optional)
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7164
[xxx.xxx.xxxx] cell (optional)
Note: If you would like to include links to the website or our social media pages, embed them each in a logo icon at the bottom of your signature.
- Blue Flyer Template with Photo
- Blue Flyer Template without Photo
- Gray Flyer Template with Photo
- Gray Flyer Template without Photo
- White Flyer Template with Photo
- White Flyer Template without Photo
- Mandel School Poster Template (info below on poster printing)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (No Photo)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 1)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 2)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 3)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (No Photo) (Widescreen 16:9)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 1) (Widescreen 16:9)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 2) (Widescreen 16:9)
- Mandel School PowerPoint Template (Photo Option 3) (Widescreen 16:9)
Note: The PowerPoint templates with photos intentionally have the picture overlapping the open frame border. This is not a download issue or conversion problem with your computer.
FedEx Office Printing Services, in the Thwing Student Center, can handle a variety of print projects to meet your needs. To begin your order, click Order Printing under the header picture, then select the Order Print dropdown > Order CWRU Products > SSO > Speedtype Payment.
- Business Cards
- Note: The FedEx Mandel School online ordering portal will be coming in 2020. For the time being, please fill out the Mandel School Business Card Request Form to order business cards.
- Name Tags
**You must list our Mailing Address (10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7164), as opposed to our Campus Location (11235 Bellflower Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 OR 11402 Bellflower Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, depending on where your office is located) when ordering any of the above items. Campus Mail cannot and will not deliver any mail to the Bellflower Road addresses.
FedEx Office is now the only place on campus that can print posters. The standard poster size is 56” x 42”. This Mandel School poster template is correctly sized and contains the appropriate logo and placement. If your poster must meet other requirements, please incorporate the same logo and placement, and avoid large, solid blocks of dark colors - these tend to print darker than shown on-screen and can easily smudge after printing.
See the Mandel School Research Posters webpage for more information on poster printing.
News and Media Relations
We work closely with the university’s media relations team to promote news through print, broadcast and online media outlets. We help our media relations team identify compelling news and research stories, connect reporters with faculty experts, and help members of the media access photos and press releases.
- You have been contacted by a member of the media to serve as a source for a story
- You have a story idea you think news media would be interested in covering
- You have an achievement (research, scholarship, creative endeavor, career) you think the university should publicize
- Your students have an achievement you think the university should publicize
If you have news or event information you would like to share with the university community, consider submitting it to the daily, CWRU’s weekday email newsletter. Please refer to their editorial guidelines before submitting your news.
Mandel School/Center Websites
To have your news posted on the Mandel School and Mandel Center websites, please submit your finalized news content using this form.
Mandel School Media Walls
To add a flyer to the Mandel School/Center's electronic media walls, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your pdf/jpg and the dates that it should appear.
TVUC Electronic Media Wall
Spots can be reserved on the Tinkham Veale University Center electronic media wall through a submission to the daily. In the second to last question, “Where would you like this to appear?”, check “The media wall in Tinkham Veale University Center.”
Mandel School Events Calendar
- Title of event
- Start time
- End time
- Location (include street address if off campus)
- Description including:
- Speaker(s) or panelists with titles and organizations
- Cost to attend
- If registration is needed
- URL if event is listed on website
- Contact information