Groups such as project teams, departments or classmates can communicate and collaborate using Google Groups. If you want to invite a Group to an event or share documents with a Group, you can send a single email to everyone in the Group.
To see/edit your Group memberships and view all of the messages that have been sent to your Groups, open the Groups Google App and select the Group you'd like to view/edit.
- Be courteous and refrain from "Reply-All." If you'd like to congratulate or thank a colleague, it is best practice to Reply just to the sender of the email.
- If an email has been sent to the entire CWRU campus community, there is no need to forward it to the Mandel School again.
- When possible, please submit your news to one of our biweekly newsletters instead of sending a separate email to the Google Groups. Check the Event Calendar for the newsletter schedule. If the timing of your item is such that it cannot wait for inclusion in the next newsletter, email email@example.com to coordinate your message.
- If you must email the below Google Groups, it is recommended that you send your message to the smallest Group possible, and building up the bulleted lists from there if your message needs to hit a larger audience (e.g. if you're just trying to contact research staff, send to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com).
For questions or issues with access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- email@example.com: Full-Time Faculty (includes Research Faculty) + Staff (includes Research Staff) + Mandel Council Leadership
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Full-Time Faculty (includes Research Faculty)
- email@example.com: Research Faculty
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Adjunct Faculty
- email@example.com: Secondary Faculty
Note: To reach all faculty members, you will need to email Full-Time Faculty + Adjunct Faculty + Secondary Faculty.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Staff (includes Research Staff) + Full-Time Faculty (includes Research Faculty) + Mandel Council Leadership
- email@example.com: Staff (includes Research Staff)
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Research Staff
- email@example.com: Doctoral Students + Faculty
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Master's Students
- email@example.com: Mandel Building Offices
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Mandel Center Offices
- email@example.com: Newsletters + Event Calendar Submissions
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Book a Room
- email@example.com: Website Updates + Media Wall Updates + Google Groups Requests
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Mandel School wēpa Printer Issues
To submit your news, information and requests, or, if you’re not sure which newsletter is the appropriate venue, have questions regarding typical content, or you'd like to be added to the distribution list, contact email@example.com.
|Mandel Memo | News for Faculty & Staff
(sent bi-weekly on Tuesdays)
|Mandel Roundup | News for Students
(sent bi-weekly on Wednesdays)
For the current newsletter schedule, please see the Mandel School Event Calendar.
Typical Newsletter Content
Mandel Memo: Information for all faculty and staff regarding teaching and learning matters, training opportunities, announcements and reminders that may impact the workplace, and upcoming events and deadlines.
Mandel Roundup: Information for students including actionable announcements and reminders about registration, commencement and professional organization membership. Featured events must be on campus and/or eligible for PD credit. An option for remote participation is strongly encouraged since distribution includes students in all formats. Job postings are not included; those are posted via Handshake which serves as a central resource for both students and recent graduates.